Rules & Policies
NEW policies, procedures & requirements following COVID-19…
The Playroom NYC has always been committed to providing a safe and clean space for our community, and we will continue to do so on an even bigger scale than before. We want our families to feel comfortable entering our space. Here is how we plan on tackling health concerns when we re-open:
- Touch-less temperature checks of children, adults, staff and vendors will be required upon entering The Playroom NYC. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed into the facility.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands and fill out a daily health declaration upon physically entering the facility. In order to book any reservations, playdates, parties, and/or classes, you will need to sign and submit our new COVID-19 waiver.
- All staff members are required to present a negative test for COVID-19 before returning to work.
- Every adult and child (3 years old +) will be required to wear protective masks in order to enter the facility. We will be selling masks at the front desk for those who need them in order to enter.
- We plan on continuing to implement deep cleaning and disinfecting procedures, including periods of time in between each session when we will be completely shutting down the facility throughout the day.
*COVID-19 Additional Terms & Conditions:.
I acknowledge that neither myself, my child(ren) nor anyone in my household have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or experiencing symptoms in the last 14 days. I acknowledge that we have not knowingly come into contact with any person diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days. In addition, no member of our household has exhibited any Covid-19 symptoms — such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever (above 100.4), chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea or new loss of taste or smell — in the last 14 days.
The Playroom NYC is committed to our community’s safety, and has put into place multiple safety precautions intended to ensure all toys, play structures, and surfaces are clean and sanitary. I intend to follow social distancing guidelines and any new rules intended to protect The Playroom NYC community from contracting Covid-19.
I understand that while The Playroom NYC has put in new policies, procedures and restrictions, The Playroom NYC cannot guarantee that I or my child will not contract Covid-19.
OPEN PLAY HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
We are a NUT FREE – please DO NOT bring any nut or nut products into the space.
NO SHOES ARE ALLOWED BEYOND THE LOBBY.
NO ROUGH PLAY OR FIGHTING ALLOWED
We do not tolerate bullying, fighting and/or rough/horse play. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any guests involved in bullying, fighting, rough/horse play and/or disrespect of others and remove them from the facility without a refund.
PLEASE RESPECT THE EQUIPMENT, THE TOYS, AND OTHERS.
WE ASK THAT ADULTS TAKE CARE OF THE FACILITY’S ATTRACTIONS AND UTILIZE THE FACILITY WITH CAUTION.
NO EATING IN THE PLAY AREAS, THERE ARE TABLES & CHAIRS LOCATED IN THE BACK.
GUESTS MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES & REGULATIONS.
Guests must follow any safety instructions and directions given by The Playroom NYC personnel. Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove any guest that does not follow these rules without a refund.
WE ACCEPT CASH, ALL MAJOR CREDITS CARD, AND APPLE/GOOGLE PAY.
No personal checks are accepted.